James Hardie has always been ahead of the siding industry curve. With the development of the HardieZoneTM System, that gap has grown wider. James Hardie’s commitment to Research & Development has led to our seventh generation of product advancement, which is the highest performing fiber cement siding in the industry. The HardieZoneTM System represents a logical extension of Hardie technology: “one size does not fit all.”
James Hardie® products are available with our proprietary ColorPlus® Technology formulation. Our ColorPlus® Technology combines paint optimally formulated for use with fiber cement and a professionally developed color palette. The multicoat, baked on, factory application process delivers beautiful, consistent, finished James Hardie® products to your job site.
A few reasons we work with James Hardie siding:
- Shadow lines and rich, realistic wood grain provide a more natural and attractive finish for lasting curb appeal
- Ages beautifully and maintains its original character over time with low maintenance
- Resists warping, cracking and splitting caused by exposure to weather and temperature extremes
- Resists damage from high winds and hail
- Won’t sag or lose shape over time
- Professionally developed color palette based on marketspecific preferences
- Multi-coat baked-on finish ensures color quality and consistency
- Fiber cement can be painted to change the appearance
- According to a report by a leading home-improvement magazine, adding fiber-cement siding to your home is the #1 way to get the return on your investment.
- Meets new local building codes
- Meets requirements for noncombustible construction*
- Meets many “green” building requirements